Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The End of my Shopping Spree



Urban Decay: Naked Palette. Finally got my hands on this and I haven't tried it yet but it looks promising! My cousin got this too and she said she uses it everyday! I must see for myself how to create different looks from this palette.

Hydra Mar: Antioxidant C Eye Gel. So far, no major improvements to my undereyes, but it gives it a luminous and shine to my skin. Feels lightweight but I don't really see any results. Nonetheless, I'm a sucker for anything with "vitamin C".

The Body Shop mini body butter in Cocoa Butter. I bought this as a hand cream to put in my purse! Since it's the winter time, my hands are brutally chapped and gross so body butter and hand cream is vital! I got to try this out sometime!


Nivea: Light Regenerating Night Care Cream. I needed a new moisturizer and this was on sale! Sooo why not?


Clinique Dramatically Different moisturizing gel with the pump! Wooo I've heard great things about this from my family members and I love gel products! Although my skin is dry-combination right now, I will definitely opt for this in spring/summer months! I want to try this out to see why it's worth the hefty price tag!

Pond's Bio-hydrante Fresh Light Cream. This is my current face moisturizer. It's a light-weight lotion, however, it moisturizes my skin during this time of year. It is a lot of product for the price, and it smells fresh. It works on my sensitive-combo skin and so far, I like it. But, it's not something I would re-purchase or run out to get. Not HG material but still fairly good.

Clean Provence Eau du Parfum in Fine French milled Soap. I almost peed my pants when I saw this in the clearance section! I have been looking for this perfume line for 2 months! I love clean, light, fresh scents and this is definitely a winner! I love the Clean provence brand and I was soo happy when I found this! Mission...accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment